MP 037/18 Senior Co. & Trust Administrator
Our leading CSP Client currently have a vacancy for a Senior Company/Trust Administrator to join their small but busy team.
- Maintaining a portfolio of Companies and Trusts with all secretarial and fiduciary work.
- Liaising with clients in relation to Company/Trust matters
- Preparation of statutory documents including Registry Forms, Minutes, Resolutions
- Incorporation & Dissolution of Isle of Man companies
- Maintaining bookkeeping records
- Completion of VAT and Income Tax Returns for Isle of Man companies.
- Processing Client Company payments
- Maintaining Trust Asset Registers
- Maintaining initial and ongoing Client Due Diligence.
- Compliance Reviews of client entities.
- The position would suit an experienced Company/Trust Administrator with a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Self-starter, professional and hard-working
- Applicants must be fully computer literate with experience of Company Secretarial, Accounting and MS Office software
Desirable, but not essential:
- Experience of Domicilium, Quickbooks, and eQ online banking
Salary: 35k - £40k
Expires: 26/10/2018Submit CV