MC 503/17 Software Tester
Fantastic opportunity for a professional Software Tester to join this Blue Chip Life Assurance company on a 12-month contract.
- The planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed process standards and industry specific regulations.
- Engineering, using and maintaining test ware (test cases, test scripts, test reports, test plans, etc.) to measure and improve the quality of the software being tested.
- Defines test conditions for given requirements.
- Designs test cases and creates test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided.
- Interprets, executes and records test cases in accordance with project test plans.
- Analyses and reports test activities and results. Identifies and reports issues and risks.
- Software related degree, or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a software tester
- Proficient in writing test plans and test instructions
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
Sector: Information Technology
Expires: 28/09/2018Submit CV