MP466/17 Agency & Commissions Snr Administrator
We have a great opportunity within the Customer Services Team of this leading Life Assurance company for an Agency & Commissions Senior Administrator.
- The role would suit a high performing person, with an understanding of intermediary terms of business applications, Conduct of Business Code, suitable certifer due diligence and regulatory requirements.
- Processing new terms of business applications for intermediaries
- Undertaking regular reviews of existing intermediary relationships to ensure they continue to meet the Conduct of Business Code requirements
- Regular communication by telephone and email with brokers and Sales Team
- Processing suitable certifier applications
- Carrying out agency amendments and processing payments
- A minimum of 5 years financial services experience
- Awareness of intermediary terms of business applications
- An understanding of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance
- Awareness of the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority Conduct of Business Code for Long Term Insurance.
- Experience of processing UK and International payments
- An understanding of corporate legal structures would be beneficial
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Strong communication skills
- To be able to operate with minimal supervision
Salary: 21k - £25k
Sector: Insurance & Assurance
Expires: 31/08/2018Submit CV