MP 464/17 Operations Assistant
- To assist the Operations Team in basic operational tasks and run processes related to the provision of services to their clients
- Carry out tasks in a timely and professional manner in respect of procedures related to gaming and other services provided by the Client
- Follow documentation for daily, monthly, and special operation procedures with minimal supervision
- Perform data quality checks under supervision across the Company's application systems
- Respond to customer service queries via telephone and e-mail, resolving all matters effectively.
- Assist with the preparation and documentation of standard operating procedures and processes.
- Monitor customer activity as directed and raise any problems with the Management Team
- Assist other members of the Operations team with ad-hoc work as required
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Adaptability to change and willingness to learn.
- Flexible work schedule
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to work without supervision
- Good customer relationship skills.
- EGaming experience desired, but not essential
- Related IT or financial work experience considered a plus
Sector: Information Technology
Expires: 31/08/2018Submit CV