MP 450/17 Bank Reconciliations Administrator
Working within the Finance Department of this Leading Life Assurance Company, reporting to the Bank Reconciliations Manager.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
- Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
- Identification and investigation of outstanding items
- Identification and investigation of outstanding aged items
- Download daily reports from various banks
- Daily journaling and filing
- Supporting other team members
- Preferably having 2 years experience of processing financial transactions, ideally within the Life Assurance Industry.
- Knowledge of reconciliation packages and financial operations systems would be beneficial
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- The ability to organise their own work and meet to deadlines
- The ability to ensure that items are cleared accurately and within the timescales set
- Must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team.
Salary: 18k - £22k
Sector: Insurance & Assurance
Expires: 31/08/2018Submit CV