MP 413/17 Financial & Regulatory Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial and Regulatory Accountant with the Finance Team of our Leading Life Assurance Client.
- Preparation of comprehensive financial reports for overseas branches in line with regulatory requirements and deadlines.
- Full understanding of the report content.
- Maintenance of daily and monthly procedures and controls within the department to ensure that profitability is maintained.
- Qualified accountant or part qualified with significant experience.
- Previous experience working within a similar role in a Financial Services company.
- An understanding of financial statements and regulatory reporting for an insurance business would be advantageous.
- An understanding of transactions during the lifetime of an insurance / investment policy would be advantageous.
- Solid Excel skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work to challenging deadlines.
- Good attention to detail.
Expires: 31/08/2018Submit CV