MP 411/17 Agency & Commissions Administrator
Our Leading Life Assurance Sector Client have a vacancy for an Agency & Commissions Administrator within their busy Customer Services Team.
Do you have excellent A level results and are seeking a role within the sector?
- Process instructions received from intermediaries to amend their agency details; (e.g.: – change of contact details, change of ownership, structure or directors and amendments to bank account details)
- Processing commission and investment adviser fee statements and the related payments.
- Administering new suitable certifier applications
- Dealing with enquiries by email and telephone from RL360’s Sales Team and intermediaries.
- Desirable (not essential):
- an awareness of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance, would be an advantage
- An awareness of different UK and International payment methods
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver against deadlines and good organisational skills
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- To be able to operate with minimal supervision
Sector: Insurance & Assurance
Expires: 31/08/2018Submit CV