MP 348/17 Accounting Assistant
A vacancy has arisen for an Accounting Assistant within a Leading Douglas-based Accounting firm.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting, this role will be responsible for contributing to the overall workload of the busy practice.
- Posting of accurate transactions to correct business units
- A vacancy has arisen for an Accounting Assistant within our prestigious Life Assurance Client's Financial Reporting Team.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant, this role will be responsible for contributing to the monthly financial reporting.
- Process timesheets and expense claim forms from clients and enter into Sage/Just Accounts
- Raise sales invoices for clients
- Process purchase invoices on Sage/Just Accounts for clients
- Enter other transactions on Sage/Just Accounts for clients as required
- Reconcile client bank accounts
- Maintain information held on Just Accounts
- Deal with day to day queries from clients in relation to their company’s accounts
- Assist with office administration as required
- No previous experience of accounting is required as training will be given
- General office experience essential and dealing with clients an advantage.
- Holders of this position should ideally be educated to A level or equivalent, and have obtained good GCSE grades (C or above) in at least 5 subjects including Maths and English.
Salary: Excellent Package
Expires: 17/07/2018Submit CV