MP 347/17 Senior Customer Services (Premiums Admin
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Customer Services (Premiums Administration) team member within our prestigious Life Assurance Client's Customer Services Team.
- Allocating incoming premium payments to policies.
- Investigation and resolution of payment queries
- Ensuring that all incoming payments have the appropriate documentation to meet regulatory and internal requirements
- Reviewing and investigating premium arrears and lapsed polices
- A minimum of 5 years’ financial services experience.
- A detailed understanding of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance..
- An understanding of processing UK and International premium payment methods (BACS, Direct Debit, Credit Cards, Standing Orders and Telegraphic Transfers).
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to deliver against deadlines.
- The ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance.
Salary: Excellent Package
Sector: Insurance & Assurance
Expires: 17/07/2018Submit CV