MP 209/17 Senior Customer Services Administrator
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Customer Services Administrator to join our leading Insurance Sector client. You will have a minimum of 5-years experience gained in the Insurance Sector, in a Customer Services Admin role.
You will have a thorough understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance and regulatory requirements with strong attention to detail in all aspects of your work.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
- Reviewing new business applications for quality control purposes
- Providing constructive feedback and support to colleague in IOM & Regional offices.
- Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and processed in line with the company's internal guidelines & procedures
- Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding information
- Issuing of policies
- A strong understanding of the Insurance (Anti-Money Laundering) Regulations 2008 and knowledge of Customer Due Diligence requirements in line with the IOM FSA AML/CFT Requirements and Guidance.
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to deliver against deadlines
- Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
- Strong attention to detail skills
Salary: 20k - £24k, DOE
Sector: Insurance & Assurance
Expires: 13/04/2018Submit CV