MP 215/17 DBA
We are seeking a Database Administrator (DBA) to join our Leading Life Assurance client.
You will be working under the company's Head of Infrastructure, and will develop, and maintain the in-house databases, assuring optimal performance, stability, and data integrity. You will be methodical, and able to adhere to strict standards of documentation in database design, operation, and maintenance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 2-years experience in the capacity of DBA
- MS SQL administration
- Understanding of relational database theory
- TSQL development & tuning
- MCSA SQL Server qualification (or equivalent) - MS SQL 2012/2016
- Good understanding and knowledge of all aspects of IT Infrastructure (H/W & S/W), and technology trends
Desirable (but not essential):
- A Degree in a related field, or professional IT qualification
- Experience within the Life Assurance Sector
Salary: Excellent Package
Sector: Insurance & Assurance
Expires: 30/06/2018Submit CV